Develop KPIs and goals for each channelDO THE BEST WORK YOU EVER DID BEFOREWe're trying to reach for the stars. We are on a path to create a brand that the world will look up to. We are here to do the best work ever did before, and we hope you are too.ROLE
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Drive brand affinity, community engagement, and business growth by creating and managing our content strategy and story.
- Develop KPIs and goals for each channel.
- Create our organic content engagement by consistently creating and promoting great content on media platforms.
- Keep track of what happens in the field and trends and identify opportunities to create engaging and evergreen content.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and other teams to create involving and engaging presence across all social platforms.
- Experience: 3+ years including at least 2 years of content marketing experience.
- Communication: Outstanding and proven copywriting skills. Excellent storytelling and narrative building skills.
- Language: Your knowledge of the English language should be on the second native level at least.
- Expertise: You have proven experience researching, creating, managing and growing content assets, building and executing content marketing and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Quantitative skills: Ability to identify and track relevant community/social media KPIs. Experience measuring the impact of your work, and presenting results to leadership.
- Delight: You have empathy for customers and their journey.
- Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- Growth mindset: Challenges inspire you. You welcome feedback and you believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Proactively positive: You demonstrate care and awareness of how your actions and words make others feel. You know to learn from challenges to become stronger and happier. You choose to see the world optimistically rather than pessimistically.
- Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion and courage.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our Kyiv office, or partially from your home.